Thai Chicken Stir Fry
This recipe is Whole30-approved & Paleo - and most importantly, it's quick and easy with bold flavor!
Cook Time: 15-20 minutes
Eating clean can be SIMPLE and this 3 Ingredient Stir Fry proves exactly that! It requires just 1 pan, no measuring of any sauces or spices, and takes less than 30 minutes from start to finish. Not only is this recipe perfect for when you’re feeling a bit lazy in the kitchen, but it’s also super cost effective, coming it at only $3.24 per serving! I’ve actually been doubling this recipe in 2 skillets and using a different sauce in each. It requires no extra effort, makes for great reheat-able meal preps during the week, and tastes like you’ve prepared 2 completely separate dishes!
- 1 to 1.5 lbs. Chicken Breast, cut into 1.5” pieces
- (2) 16oz Bags of Frozen Vegetables, prepared according to package & drained (I used Broccoli & a Mediterranean Blend)
- (1) 12oz Bottle of Yai’s Thai Sauce of Choice (Use Thai Almond & Pad Thai for a more mild sauce or try Sweet Chili for a little extra kick)
- 1 Tbsp Cooking Oil
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Heat a large skillet over medium/high heat and add your cooking oil. Once hot, add your diced Chicken Breast and cook for 2-3 minutes. Flip each piece and cook for an additional 2-3 minutes. At this point your chicken should be about 80% cooked through.
- Lower heat to medium and add in your bottle of Yai's Thai Sauce & all of your Vegetables, mixing well to incorporate everything together. Let simmer for 10-15 minutes.
- Remove from heat, stir & Enjoy!
- Sarah Hughes