Thai Sweet Potato Hash
Top this hash with a fried egg or two and a few dashes of Yai's Thai Chili Garlic Hot Sauce for a tasty and nutritious breakfast.
Cook Time: 40 minutes
*Tip: make extra hash for easy leftovers!
- 2 large sweet potatoes
- 1 small red onion
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 red bell pepper
- Yai's Thai Chili Garlic Hot Sauce
- 2-4 eggs
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1 Tbsp garlic powder
- 1 Tsp sea salt
- 1 Tsp black pepper
- Bring large pot of water to a boil.
- Peel sweet potatoes and cut into cubes. Add to boiling water.
- Boil about 10 minutes, until soft when stabbed with a fork. Strain.
- Dice onion and bell pepper.
- Heat coconut oil in large pan over medium heat. Add onions, peppers and sweet potatoes.
- Let cook, stirring occasionally, until onions and peppers are soft. Meanwhile, fry eggs in a separate pan.
- Add all spices & a few dashes of Yai's Thai Chili Garlic Hot Sauce to hash and stir thoroughly.
- Top sweet potato hash with fried eggs and a few extra dashes of Yai's Thai Chili Garlic Hot Sauce.