Pack in a solid mix of healthy grains, veggies and flavor with this Panang Curry Quinoa Salad - thanks to @Soupsandsunsets for this recipe!
Ingredients:- 1 tbsp oil
- 1/2 cup extra firm tofu (adjust quantity as required)
- 2 cups veggies of choice (onion, carrot, zucchini, bok choy, baby corn, broccoli, bell pepper)
- 1 cup quinoa
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup Yai's Thai Panang Curry
- 1.5 tsp salt
- 10 Thai basil leaves
- 10-12 roasted cashews (optional)
- 2 tbsp pomegranate seeds (optional)
- 2 tbsp coriander leaves Some bean sprouts (optional)
- Roast tofu cubes and set aside. To the same oil add veggies thru salt, cover & cook for 8-10 mins
- Add chopped Thai basil and stir gently.
- Top with roasted cashews, tofu, pomegranate seeds, coriander leaves and bean sprouts.