It doesn’t get easier or tastier than this 15-Minute Panang Curry Pasta from Kruti Shah! 🤤
- 1/2 large zucchini, chopped
- 5-6 button mushrooms, sliced
- Olive oil
- 1 tsp coconut aminos or soy sauce
- 1 tsp sriracha
- 1 1/2 cups cooked pasta of your choice ( I made chickpea pasta )
- 1/2 cup Yai's Thai Panang Curry Sauce
- Add olive oil to a hot pan. Add vegetables. Cook for a few minutes. - Add coconut aminos and sautee for an additional 1-2 minutes. In an additional small pot, cook pasta according to package. Once pasta is cooked, toss with vegetables.
- Add Yai's Thai Panang Curry Sauce, and optional chopped cilantro and sriracha. Combine and transfer to bowl. Enjoy!!