Yellow Thai Curry Butternut Squash Soup
Autumn is here & we're excited for all the seasonal ingredients!
We LOVE to use Butternut Squash, especially with our Yellow Curry! 🍁🍂
- 6 cups Butternut Squash (1 medium-to-large-sized squash)
- 13.5 oz can Coconut Milk or Cream
- 1/2 jar Yai's Thai Yellow Thai Coconut Curry
- Yai's Thai Chili Garlic Hot Sauce - to taste
- 2 Carrots
- 2 Cloves Garlic
- 2 Cups Vegetable Stock or Broth
- Thyme leaves (optional)
- Roast Butternut Squash, Carrots, Onion and Garlic until fork tender.
- Combine Roasted Vegetables, Yellow Curry, vegetable broth, coconut milk and hot sauce in slow-cooker.
- Use a hand-blender and blend until desired texture
- Let ingredients simmer together on Low Heat for 30-45 minutes
- Serve with crispy, fried Thyme leaves and a few dashes of coconut cream and hot sauce if desired.
- Sarah Hughes