This flavorful and colorful recipe combines rice noodles with a variety of veggies and toppings to create a delicious and healthy salad. Frieda’s Stokes Purple Sweet Potatoes adds a unique and vibrant pop of color, and Frieda’s Quickfires Shishito Peppers Sesame Soy Side Dish Kit provides a burst of umami flavor that goes oh so well with Yai's Yellow Coconut Curry!
Yields: 4 servings
Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook Time: 18 mins
Total Time: 33 mins
- 8 oz rice noodles, soaked
- 1 cup Frieda’s® Stokes Purple® Sweet Potato, air fried
- 1 cup Frieda’s® Quickfires™ Shishito Peppers Sesame Soy Side Dish Kit
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, sliced
- ½ mango, sliced
- 1 cup purple cabbage, shredded
- 2 large carrots, ribboned
- ½ cup cashews, roasted
- ⅓ cup cilantro, chopped
- ⅓ cup green onions, sliced
- toppings: sesame seeds, green onions, cashews
- ½ cup Yai’s Thai Yellow Coconut Curry
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- Prep the veggies and set aside.
- Soak the rice noodles according to package instructions. Then set aside.
- Next, air-fry Stokes Purple® Sweet Potatoes, wash, peel and slice 1-2 medium purple sweet potatoes. Slice into quarters and top with oil and air-fry at 390F for 13 minutes or until cooked to preferred time. Remove from the air fryer and set aside.
- Next, make your shishito peppers by pan frying the shishito peppers in 1 tbsp of oil on low heat. They will begin to shrink in size and pop. Cook slowly until blistered and soft, stirring and flipping every couple of minutes as needed. Just before removing peppers from heat, drizzle soy sauce packet and stir until well coated. Remove from heat and sprinkle with sesame seed packet. Then, set aside.
- Next, make the dressing by whisking Yai’s Thai Yellow Coconut Curry with maple syrup until well combined.
- Now it’s time to assemble the dish, place all the ingredients in a large salad bowl and top with dressing. Then, using tongs, toss the salad until evenly distributed.
- Top with sesame seeds, green onions, cashews and enjoy!