- 1 tablespoon of oil
- 1/2 yellow onion, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 cup of broccoli florets
- 1/2 block of tofu (extra-firm or super-firm)
- 16 ounces of Yai's Thai Panang Curry sauce
- 2 cups of cooked rice
- Thai basil or cilantro, sliced
- Chopped peanuts or cashews
- 1 lime, sliced into wedges
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, add oil. Once hot, add onion and saute for 2 minutes. Add bell pepper and broccoli. Hand-crumble tofu into the skillet in bite-sized chunks, and allow to brown slightly on the pan before mixing with a spatula.
- Once the tofu has lightly browned, add the Yai's Thai Panang Curry sauce and simmer for a few minutes until bubbling and heated through.
- Serve over rice and top with basil, chopped nuts, and a lime wedge.