Thai Shrimp & Zoodle Stir Fry
This quick & easy stir fry is perfect for weeknight meals!
Time: 15 minutes
- 4 Zucchini, spiralized
- 1/2 lb Shrimp, raw peeled
- 2 tbsp Yai's Thai Almond Sauce
- 1 tbsp Yai's Thai Chili Garlic Hot Sauce
- 4 tbsp Coconut Aminos
- 2 tbsp White Vinegar
- Juice from 1 small Lime
- 1/2 Red Bell Pepper, sliced
- 1/2 bunch Green Onions, sliced
- 2 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup Cilantro, chopped
- 1 tbsp Avocado Oil (or vegetable oil)
- Heat oil in pan over medium-high heat.
- Add garlic and onions and sauté about for 1 minute, until fragrant.
- Add shrimp and cook another 2 minutes (if using pre-cooked shrimp add towards the end).
- Add zucchini noodles to pan.
- Stir in coconut aminos, vinegar, lime juice, Thai Almond Sauce and Chili Garlic Hot Sauce (to taste). Cook for about 5 minutes until zoodles are soft.
- Toss in red bell peppers and most of cilantro, cook another minute.
- Top with fresh green onions and cilantro and enjoy!