Thai Shrimp Wraps
Spice lovers' dream! This recipe is super quick to make and has a real kick.
This recipe and associated photos is the incredible work of Kirsten at Buck Naked Paleo. Check out her blog and Instagram @bucknakedpaleo for more of her creations!
Time Cook: 15 minutes
- 10 large raw shrimp, peeled and de-veined
- 1/2 Tbsp Yai's Thai Chili Garlic Hot Sauce OR, for less spiciness, use Chili Lime Hot Sauce
- 1/2 Tbsp Yai's Thai Chili Lime Hot Sauce
- 1/2 Tbsp sesame oil
- 1 avocado, mashed
- Radicchio leaves OR butter lettuce leaves
- 1/2 ripe mango, cubed
- Pinch of salt
- Yai's Thai Salsa
- Watermelon radish, thinly sliced (optional)
- Cilantro for garnish (optional)
- Lime wedges for serving (optional)
- In a small bowl, combine the raw shrimp, Chili Garlic Hot Sauce, sesame oil, and a pinch of salt. Set aside to marinate.
- Separate the leaves of the radicchio to be used as wraps. If you don't like the sharp taste of radicchio, use butter lettuce leaves.
- Combine avocado with Chili Lime Hot Sauce. Set aside.
- In a skillet on medium-high heat, cook marinated shrimp until opaque and pink in color - about 2 minutes per side. Do Not Overcook!
- Top with avocado, diced mango, radish, and cilantro. Add a squeeze of lime and serve with a side of Thai Salsa.