Level up your mashed potatoes with coconut milk and Chili Garlic Hot Sauce!
Cook Time: 40 minutes
- 5-6 Yukon Gold potatoes
- 1/2 can coconut milk
- 1-2 Tbsp Yai's Thai Chili Garlic Hot Sauce
- 1/4 cup green onions, chopped
- 1 tsp sea salt
- Bring a pot of water to a boil.
- Peel the potatoes and boil for 30 minutes. Remove from pot and strain.
- In a bowl, mash the potatoes.
- Stir in the coconut milk until smooth.
- Add the Chili Garlic Hot Sauce and sea salt and stir thoroughly.
- Garnish with green onions.
Recipe originally created and shared in 2016, when we were just a couple of kids with a lone bright green bowl