Thai Chicken Satay with Almond Sauce
Everyone's favorite chicken on a stick just got a lot easier!
Time: 20 minutes prep (not including time marinating)
- 2 lbs Chicken Tenders
- 1/3 cup Yai's Thai Almond Sauce, plus extra for serving
- 1/3 cup Coconut Aminos
- Juice of 1/2 Lime
- 1/4 cup Cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 cup Green Onions, chopped
- Wooden skewers, soaked in water
- Coat chicken tenders in Thai Almond Sauce, coconut aminos, and lime juice. Marinate for at least an hour in the fridge, ideally overnight.
- Thread chicken onto wooden skewers (tip: soak in water first to prevent burning).
- Grill over medium heat about 15 minutes, flipping halfway.
- Drizzle with extra Thai Almond Sauce and sprinkle with cilantro and green onions.
- Serve with a side of Thai Almond Sauce for dipping!