DIY Thai chicken satay is within easy reach with Yai's Coconut Lime Marinade!
- 1-2 lbs Chicken breast
- Yai's Coconut Lime Marinade
- Wood or metal skewers
- Cut chicken into 2" wide strips. Make thickness as consistent as possible so they will cook evenly.
- With a fork, puncture the chicken strips in a few places.
- Transfer chicken to a container (a glass bowl with a lid or resealable bag both work well).
- Coat the chicken with Coconut Lime Marinade.
- Marinate for at least an hour, 12-24 hours is ideal.
- Thread chicken onto skewers.
- Grill for approx. 10 minutes per side.
Our Coconut Lime Marinade is ideal for grilling, roasting, and sautéing. Simply let your protein-of-choice leisurely soak in this sauce before hitting the heat!