Coconut Curry Shrimp Sheet Pan
Looking for a quick and easy sheet-pan dinner? Clean out your freezer and pantry and get creative with this recipe!
Like you, we have been cooking and cooking and cooking and cooking in “quarantine”. Some days I have the best time getting creative in the kitchen and other days I just want someone to whip me up dinner and do all the dishes before they leave👍🏼 When I saw I had shrimp 🍤 in my freezer this tasty recipe came to mind. You can swap out any veggies (adjust cooking time accordingly) or swap out the protein for what you have on hand (raw or precooked).
- 1 inch ginger, peeled and sliced
- 1 shallot, sliced
- 5 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2.5 cups butternut squash, cubed (or sweet potato)
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 1 head broccoli, rough chopped
- 2 red bell peppers, de-seeded and chopped
- 1 jar Yai's Thai Yellow Coconut Curry
- 12-16 oz deveined pink shrimp (frozen or fresh OK)
- 1⁄3 cup ghee, melted
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 400
- Set 3 T melted ghee aside and 1 crushed garlic clove
- In a bowl, coat all vegetables in remaining ghee and crushed garlic. Add salt and 3⁄4 cup @yaisthai yellow curry sauce to bowl. Use your hands to make sure all veggies are coated.
- Add coated veggies to a sheet pan and place in oven
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until you can almost easily pierce broccoli + squash with a fork
- Coat shrimp in remaining ghee and crushed garlic and lightly sprinkle with salt (after thawing shrimp if needed)
- Pull the sheet pan out of the oven and place shrimp evenly around cooked veggies
- Bake for 6-8 minutes or until shrimp is just opaque, firm, and cooked through
- Garnish with cilantro and more warm Yai's Thai Yellow Coconut Curry if desired. I serve with rice or GF glass noodles.
- Sarah Hughes