Roasted Chili Garlic Cauliflower Wings
Bring the heat with this healthier game day side dish!
Cook Time: 30 minutes
- 1 head Cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2 Eggs
- 1/4 cup Coconut Flour
- 4 tbsp Ghee (or butter)
- 3 tbsp Yai's Thai Chili Garlic Hot Sauce
- Optional: Ranch Dressing, Celery, Carrots, Green Bell Peppers
- Preheat oven to 450˚F.
- Crack eggs in a small bowl and whisk.
- Dip each piece of cauliflower in egg, then roll in coconut flour.
- Place on a lightly oiled pan and bake for 20 minutes, flipping halfway through.
- In a small pot, melt ghee and stir in Chili Garlic Hot Sauce.
- Remove cauliflower from oven and toss in the hot sauce mixture.
- Return to oven and bake for 7-8 more minutes.
- Optional: serve with a side of ranch dressing and veggies to help cool you down!