Zesty Shredded Chicken Salad
Serve in lettuce cups for a delicious lunch you can make ahead and eat on the go!
Time: 1 hour (15 minutes hands-on)
- 3 Chicken breasts
- 2 cups mayo (ideally homemade)
- 5 tbsp Yai's Thai Spicy Thai Relish
- 2 tbsp brown mustard
- 3-4 celery stalks, diced
- 1 small red bell pepper, diced
- Iceberg lettuce (optional)
- Boil chicken for 45 minutes.
- Once chicken is cooked through and soft, strain and pull apart with a fork.
- Add the mayo, mustard, and Spicy Thai Relish and combine thoroughly.
- Stir in the celery and red pepper.
- Serve in lettuce cups and top with an extra dollop of Spicy Thai Relish!