Vegan Yellow Curry Ingredients:
- 1/2 yellow onion, diced into pieced
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/2 can (15 oz) of Coconut Milk
- 1/2 jar Yellow Curry
- 1 carton Mushrooms
- 1 can Chickpeas
- 2 cups Spinach
- 1 cup Crushed Tomatoes
- 1 Lime
- 1/4 Pineapple
- Place vegetables in skillet and cook on medium for 2-5 minutes.
- Add Crushed Tomatoes and continue to simmer for 2 minutes.
- Add half a can of Coconut Milk and half a jar of Yai's Thai Yellow Curry.
- Let simmer for 10-15 minutes and then add chopped pineapple and the squeeze of a full lime.
- Serve with coconut rice/quinoa and enjoy!
Coconut Quinoa Ingredients:
- 1 cup Quinoa
- 1 can (15 oz) of Coconut Milk
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1 tbsp Maple Syrup
- Place water, coconut milk, quinoa and maple syrup in one pot.
- Bring to boil and then cover and let simmer until liquid has soaked into the quinoa.
- Serve in a bowl and save some for later!