Chili fries done right - baked and tossed with Chili Garlic Hot Sauce!
Cook Time: 1 hour
- 5 medium russet potatoes
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp Yai's Thai Chili Garlic Hot Sauce
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1/8 cup green onions, chopped
- Sea salt
- Preheat oven to 450 F.
- Peel potatoes and cut into slivers.
- In a mixing bowl, drizzle 2 tbsp olive oil over potatoes. Mix in Chili Garlic Hot Sauce.
- Spread on lightly greased baking sheet and sprinkle with sea salt.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove, flip, and drizzle with remaining olive oil. Bake additional 15 minutes.
- Remove, sprinkle with parmesan, and bake for additional 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle with green onions and serve warm.