You can't skip these Veggie-Loaded Thai Yellow Curry Salmon Bowls from @fedandfit! 🎣🍛🥦🧅🫑 This recipe is a must-make, especially when you want the health benefits of salmon and have lots of veggies to use up in the fridge! Our pour-and-go Yellow Coconut Curry ties it all together!
- 4 cups veggies, roughly chopped (broccoli, cauliflower, squash, green beans, onion, etc.)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1.5 teaspoons sea salt, divided
- 4 filets of salmon
- ½ teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 2 cups white rice
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 jar of Yai's Thai Yellow Coconut Curry
- Fresh cilantro, for garnish
- Fresh basil, for garnish
- Jalapeno, for garnish
- Green onion, for garnish
- Lime, for garnish
1. Preheat the oven to 375 F.
2. Toss the veggies in 1 tablespoon olive oil and .5 teaspoon sea salt. Bake at 375 F for 25 minutes.
3. While the veggies bake, start on the rice. Cook according to package instructions.
4. Pour the contents of the yellow curry into a small sauce pot. Bring to a simmer then remove from heat.
5. Once the veggie timer is done, create 4 spots on the sheet pan for the salmon filets.
6. Rub the filets with 1 tablespoon olive oil and sprinkle with 1 teaspoon of sea salt and black pepper.
7. Bake the sheet pan for 13 more minutes for a medium doneness.
8. Plate with the rice, roasted veggies, warmed curry sauce, fresh herbs, and lime.