Thai Salmon Salad
Yai's Thai Salsa was inspired by this very dish - we took out the salmon to create a salsa, but now it's simple to put it back together!
Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 1 to 1.5 pounds of salmon (please source sustainably)
- 1 Jar of Yai's Thai Salsa
- Olive oil
- Lettuce or arugula
- Lightly coat the salmon with olive oil.
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Grill salmon for about 4 minutes on each side
- Remove skin.
- In bowl, break salmon up into flaky pieces
- Mix with a jar of Yai's Thai Salsa and enjoy!
- Serve cold on bed of lettuce or arugula