Thai Fish Tacos
Thai, fish, and tacos - these are a few of our favorite things.
Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 1 pound of Cod (please source sustainably)
- Yai's Thai Salsa
- 8 corn tortillas
- Plain Greek yogurt
- Shredded cabbage
- Red onion
- Olive oil
- Chili powder
- Lightly coat the fish with oil.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Sprinkle with chili powder and a few drops of fresh lime juice.
- Grill on a piece of tin foil for about 8-10 minutes (Warning: do not attempt to flip!).
- While the fish is cooking, thinly slice red onions and shred the cabbage.
- Grill the corn tortillas for about 30 seconds on each side or until lightly toasted.
- Place tortillas on plate and flake the fish on top.
- Assemble with shredded cabbage, sliced onions, cilantro, Yai's Thai Salsa, and Greek yogurt.