Thai Curry Spiced Walnuts
These Thai Curry Spiced Walnuts are a delicious, healthy, and easy-to-make snack for the holiday season!
Cook Time: 45 minutes
Servings: 2 cups
- 2 cups Walnuts
- 1/2 cup Yai's Thai Red Thai Coconut Curry
- Preheat oven to 250˚F.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Toss walnuts in Red Thai Curry to coat.
- Spread on pan in single layer.
- Bake until nuts are dry, flipping halfway - about 45 minutes.
Tip: try this recipe with our Yellow Curry, or sub in almonds or pecans!