Thai Chili Dark Chocolate Bark
This decadent treat is everything you never knew you needed.
Cook Time: 2.5 hours (30 min hands-on)
- 10oz dark chocolate
- Yai's Thai Chili Garlic Hot Sauce
- Handful of pepitas (hulled pumpkin seeds)
- 1/2 tsp Himalayan sea salt
Melt chocolate in a double boiler
(for an easy homemade version,
boil water in a bot and set a heat-safe
bowl over the top). Stir until smooth.
- Line a cookie sheet with wax paper or parchment paper.
- Pour chocolate onto cookie sheet and spread in thin layer.
- Sprinkle with pepitas and refrigerate for about an hour until set.
- Brush Chili Garlic Hot Sauce over the top.
- Refrigerate another hour until hard.
- Sprinkle with salt and break into pieces.