Because there's never too many ways to eat tacos.
Cook Time: 1.5 hours (30 minutes active)
- 2 sweet potatoes, peeled
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 red onion, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1 jar Yai's Thai Salsa
- 3 eggs, whisked
- 2 avocados
- 1/2 tomato, diced
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Heat oil in pan over medium heat. Add onions and green peppers, setting aside a handful of onions for later. Saute for a few minutes until soft.
- Add the ground beef to the pan and saute, breaking up into small pieces as you stir.
- While that cooks, cut sweet potatoes in rounds and layer on bottom of a casserole pan, no higher than a double layer.
- Once beef is cooked through, remove pan from heat and mix in the Thai Salsa, followed by the whisked eggs.
- Combine thoroughly and pour over the sweet potatoes.
- Bake for 60 minutes.
- While waiting, make a quick batch of simple guacamole.
- Remove casserole from the oven and let cool.
- Spread guac on top, and add chopped tomatoes, cilantro, and red onions to top it off!