Spicy Pumpkin Chili
A different take on pumpkin spice!
Cook Time: 45 minutes
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 large onion, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 24 oz can pumpkin puree (make sure it's pure pumpkin!)
- 2 28 oz cans diced tomatoes
- 4 tbsp chili powder
- 3 tbsp oregano
- 2 tbsp cumin
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp sea salt
- 2 tsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp olive or coconut oil
- 4 tbsp Yai's Thai Chili Garlic Hot Sauce
- Optional: coconut cream
- Heat oil in pan over medium heat. Saute onions and green peppers for a few minutes until soft.
- Add the ground beef to the pan and saute, breaking up into small pieces as you stir.
- Once beef is cooked through, stir in spices and pumpkin puree.
- Add tomatoes and simmer for 20-30 minutes to thicken.
- Stir in Chili Garlic Hot Sauce and if desired, add a coconut cream topper.