Spicy Mac & Cheese
Mac & Cheese spiced up with Yai's Thai Chili Garlic Hot Sauce.
Cook Time: 1 Hour
- 1/2 package of macaroni
- 2 cups of white cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 stick of butter
- 3-4 tbsp of Yai's Chili Garlic Hot Sauce or to desired spice level
- 1/4 cup of Panko bread crumbs
- 1/2 zucchini, sliced (optional)
- 1 tomato, sliced (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 375.
- Cook pasta according to directions on package. Strain when cooked.
- While pasta cooks, lightly butter a casserole dish and set aside.
- In a saucepan on low heat, melt butter and slowly whisk in shredded cheese, continuously stir until ready to pour on.
- Stir in Chili Garlic Hot Sauce.
- Pour pasta into casserole dish, and top with 3/4 of the cheese sauce.
- Add zucchini and tomatoes, and top with the remaining cheese.
- Bake covered for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and top with Panko bread crumbs.
- Return to oven and bake uncovered for an additional 10 minutes or until lightly browned.