Slow Cooker Roast with Thai Salsa
This recipe is foolproof. Pull out your slow cooker and prepare to impress.
Time: 15 minutes prep time, 12 hours cook time
- 3lb sirloin tip roast
- 1 Jar Yai's Thai Salsa
- 2 cups beef stock
- 2-3 tsp salt
- Season meat with salt and place in slow cooker.
- Pour in 3/4 jar of Thai Salsa, set the remainder of the jar aside for serving.
- Pour in beef stock and mix a bit.
- Cook at low heat for about 12 hours.
- Use a fork to pull apart in slow cooker (this should happen very easily, if not cook for longer!).
- Serve topped with remaining Thai Salsa.