Roasted Rainbow Carrots with Thai Salsa Glaze
Ginger complements the carrots perfectly to bring just the right amount of excitement to this classic side.
Cook Time: 35 minutes
- 2 bunches rainbow carrots, with greens
- 1 jar Yai's Thai Salsa
- 1/4 cup Thai basil
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Cut the greens off the carrots and set aside.
- Drizzle the carrots with olive oil and sprinkle with sea salt.
- Roast for 15 minutes.
- Remove, glaze with Thai Salsa, and return to oven for another 15 minutes.
- While cooking, prepare the bed of greens, mixing in pieces of Thai basil.
- Remove carrots from oven and lay across greens.
- Top with additional scoop(s) of Thai Salsa and enjoy!