Portabello Mushroom stacked with Guac, Egg and Thai Salsa
If breakfast sets the tone for the day, this day will be simply delectable.
Time: 15-20 minutes
- 2 Portabello mushrooms
- 1 Avocado
- 2 Eggs
- 2 tbsp Yai's Thai Ginger Lime Hot Sauce
- 1 jar Yai's Thai Salsa
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- On baking sheet, lightly brush mushrooms with olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roast for 10-15 minutes.
- Mash avocado with Ginger Lime Hot Sauce.
- Fry or poach eggs.
- Remove mushrooms from oven. Fill with guacamole, and place egg on top.
- Add a couple spoonfuls of Thai Salsa and enjoy!