Pigs in a Blanket with Thai Relish
Top these little piggies with our Spicy Thai Relish to make them extra toasty (and tasty)!
Time: 20 minutes
- 15-20 cocktail franks
- 8oz crescent dough
- Yai's Spicy Thai Relish
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cut the dough into small triangle strips (if using pre-made canned dough, cut each roll into thirds).
- Place the cocktail franks at the end of the dough and roll up.
- Arrange on cookie sheet and bake 13-15 minutes.
- Serve with a side of Spicy Thai Relish to top them off!