Pad Thai is made easier (and tastier) with a little help from Yai’s!
- 1 package rice noodles
- 1 tbsp Yai’s Thai Almond Sauce
- 1 tsp Yai’s Thai Chili Garlic Hot Sauce
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 small head broccoli, cut into florets
- 3 large carrots, julienned
- 1 bunch green onions, sliced
- 1 cup mung bean sprouts
- 2 eggs
- Juice of 1 lime
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp white vinegar
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1.5 tsp paprika
- 1.5 tbsp oil
- Soak rice noodles in a bowl of warm water for 30 minutes.
- Heat oil over medium heat and add garlic.
- Add broccoli carrots, and half the green onions.
- Drain noodles and add to pan.
- Stir in soy sauce, vinegar, sugar, and paprika.
- Crack eggs into the pan, stir to scramble.
- Stir in Thai Almond Sauce and Chili Garlic Hot Sauce.
- Add lime juice and mung beans.
- Top with remaining green onions and serve with a side of extra Chili Garlic and Almond Sauce!
Tip: Add a splash of water if the noodles begin sticking to the pan.