Grilled Corn, Thai Style
A Thai inspired version of the popular Mexican grilled street corn, elote. Typically sprinkled with chili powder and lime juice, we subbed in our Ginger Lime Hot Sauce!
Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 2 ears of corn, husked (don't snap off the ends!)
- 2 Tbsp Butter
- 2 Tbsp Yai's Thai Ginger Lime Hot Sauce
- Cotija cheese, crumbled
- Cilantro, chopped
- Grill corn over medium heat for 7-10 minutes, until lightly charred on all sides.
- Remove from heat and immediately spread with butter.
- Coat with Ginger Lime Hot Sauce, and sprinkle with cotija cheese and cilantro.
- Use the end of the cob as a handle and serve warm.