Grilled Chicken Tenders with a Kick
Our hot sauces double as the perfect marinade for grilled chicken!
Time: 20 minutes (plus 2+ hours to marinate)
- 2lb chicken tenders
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Yai's Thai Ginger Lime Hot Sauce
- Yai's Thai Chili Garlic Hot Sauce
- Split the chicken into two ziplock bags.
- Pour 1 tbsp of olive oil into each bag to lightly coat the chicken.
- Liberally pour Ginger Lime Hot Sauce into one bag, and Chili Garlic Hot Sauce into the other.
- Let marinate for at least 2 hours (ideally overnight).
- Grill 7-8 minutes per side until crisp.