Grilled Cauliflower “Steaks”
Grilled cauliflower "steaks" brushed with Chili Garlic Hot Sauce = the perfect cookout option for all eating preferences!
Cook Time: 25 minutes
- 2 heads of cauliflower
- 4 tbsp sunflower oil (or oil of choice)
- 1 bottle Yai's Thai Chili Garlic Hot Sauce
- Cut cauliflower vertically through the core in roughly 1/2 inch slices.
- Reserve remaining florets for a future recipe, or put in tin foil pouch and follow remaining directions to serve these on the side.
- Drizzle oil to thinly coat the cauliflower.
- Brush Chili Garlic Hot Sauce on both sides, liberally or sparingly based on spice preference.
- Place on the grill over low flame for 10 minutes per side, making sure to check in occasionally to ensure florets aren't burning too much.