Cranberry Lime Sauce
Add a slight zing to this Thanksgiving classic and leftovers will never be the same!
Cook Time: 1 hour
- 12oz fresh cranberries
- 1/2 bottle Yai's Thai Chili Lime Hot Sauce
- 1.5 cups orange juice
- 1/4 cup sugar
- Add cranberries and orange juice to small pot over medium heat.
- Stir frequently for 10 minutes (the orange juice will likely bubble up quite a bit as it reduces).
- Reduce heat to medium-low. Add in Chili Lime Hot Sauce and sugar. Stir regularly. If bottom begins to burn, turn heat down.
- Cook an additional 30 minutes.
- Let chill.