Chili Garlic Crispy Chicken
Crispy chicken tossed with Yai's Thai Chili Garlic Hot Sauce.
Cook Time: 40 minutes
- 1 lb of chicken tenders
- 1 cup of white flour
- 1 cup of Panko bread crumbs
- 4 eggs
- 3 cups canola oil
- 1 bottle of Yai's Chili Garlic Hot Sauce
- Ranch or Blue Cheese Dressing (optional)
- Mix flour and Panko bread crumbs in a bowl.
- In another bowl, scramble the eggs.
- Dunk each piece of chicken into the egg batter, and then coat in the flour mixture (repeat for extra crispy wings).
- Heat oil in a pot until bubbling. Test the heat by dropping in some of the flour mixture - it should float.
- Fry the wings in batches, turning occasionally until cooked through and golden brown, about 10 minutes each.
- Remove cooked chicken and place on paper towel to soak out the excess oil.
- When all chicken is cooked, toss in a large bowl with Chili Garlic Hot Sauce.
- Serve with desired dipping sauce and enjoy!