Burrito Bowls with Thai Salsa
A Thai spin on the classic.
Cook Time: 25 minutes
- 1 cup Jasmine rice
- 1 can of beans (black or pinto)
- Yai's Thai Salsa
- Green peppers
- 1 tbsp Chili powder
- 1 tbsp Garlic Powder
- 2 tbsp Cumin
- Juice from 1 lime
- Avocado, sliced or mashed
- Shredded cheddar cheese
- Shredded lettuce
- Plain Greek yogurt
- Bring rice to boil with 1.5 cups of water. Reduce heat to low and simmer for 15 minutes.
- While rice is cooking, slice onions and green peppers. Sauté until lightly browned.
- Add beans to sautéed veggies.
- Season with chili powder, garlic powder, and cumin and cook until warm.
- Fluff rice with fork and mix in lime juice and cilantro.
- Assemble all ingredients in a bowl and top with Yai's Thai Salsa.