Burgers with Thai Salsa
Piled high with all the best toppings.
Cook Time: 25 minutes
- 4 grass fed beef patties
- 4 brioche buns
- Mild cheddar cheese, sliced
- 1 Avocado
- 1 bunch green onions
- Yai's Thai Salsa
- Olive oil
- Lightly drizzle patties and green onions with olive oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place burgers and green onions on grill.
- Mash the avocados into a chunky guacamole.
- When burgers are almost cooked, place a slice of cheese over each patty to melt.
- Place buns face down on grill to toast lightly.
- When buns are toasted and burgers are cooked, layer burger with a few pieces of lettuce and grilled green onions.
- Spread avocado on top bun and top with your preferred spice level of Yai's Thai Salsa.