Apple Monsters with Thai Almond Sauce
These apple monsters are tasty, healthy, and fun! We added a flavorful twist with our Thai Almond Sauce for a happy and healthy Halloween!
Time: 20 minutes
- 4 Apples, quartered
- Yai's Thai Almond Sauce
- 1/4 cup Almond Slivers
- 1 cup Strawberries, sliced
- Googly eyes (real or candy)
- Slice out a gap in each of the quartered applies to make a mouth
- Push almond slivers into top of mouth to look like teeth
- Coat the inside of the mouth with Yai's Thai Almond Sauce
- Place strawberry slice in mouth to make the tongue
- Add googly eyes at random to complete your monsters! We used real one to keep it sugar-free, just make sure to pick them off before eating!